Notice of Race
Round 4 of the National Travellers Trophy for Dragon Flite 95
Coalhouse Fort Radio Yacht Club
1. Event Schedule: Registration from 08.45 12th March 2017
Briefing approximately 09.45
Racing will commence immediately after Briefing
No race will start after 4.00 pm. Any race in progress at 4.30 pm will be abandoned
2. Location: Coalhouse Fort. Princess Margaret Road, East Tilbury RM18 8PB
Detailed location map can be seen on the Coalhouse Fort RYC web site.
3. Entry and Eligibility:
Entry is open to all members of MYA affiliated Clubs and to members of foreign clubs affiliated to a Delegated National Member of IRSA. Please e-mail or post your entry to John Newton at the address given below.
John Newton email is: email@example.com
John Newton address is: 2, Woodlands Close, Rayleigh, Essex SS6 7RG
The final closing date for receipt of entries is Wednesday 8th March 2017. It would be helpful if those who intend to race advise the above at an earlier date.
4. Entry Fees: – Event entry fees are £5.00 payable on the day at Registration.
5. Sailing Instructions: – This event will be run under the current version of the Racing Rules of Sailing and the MYA SSI’s and the Dragon Flite 95 Restricted Class Rules. Competitors are reminded that Coalhouse Fort RYC require them to respect the RYA Racing Charter. The Race Officer reserves the right to use Observers drawn from the competitors.
6. Entry List, Sail Numbers and Frequency Allocation: will be posted on the day at Coalhouse Fort RYC, unless a Sail No. change is required.
7. Accommodation: – Please go to the Coalhouse Fort RYC web site (www.coalhousefortryc.com) and click on accommodation for details of hotels and camp sites.
8. Car Parking: – Please park on the green on the left as you approach the Fort, as directed by a Coalhouse Fort RYC member
9. Refreshments: – Hot and cold refreshments are available in the Café on the Coalhouse Fort site.
10. General Info: – Skippers are advised that the ground next to the lake is uneven in places and as such care should be taken when walking up and down the bank.
11. If you have any further queries please contact John Newton 01268 742412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org